SC Gov 2021: Enabling a Federal Cybersecurity Reset
Date Aired: November 16 - 17, 2021
A year and a half into a pandemic, months into a new administration, and still reeling from cyberattacks that hit government agencies, contractors, and critical infrastructure partners, federal security professionals face unprecedented challenges. Tackling those challenges will require a strategic blend of technology, policy, and partnership.
On November 16-17, SC Media hosted a free two-day event that dissected the challenges and opportunities facing the federal market, bringing together decision-makers from civilian and defense agencies, and thought leaders from both think tanks and industry to ultimately assess tactics for staying ahead of evolving threat.
2021 Featured Speakers:
- Ken Bible, CISO, Department of Homeland Security
- Matthew Seligman, Technical Director of the Cybersecurity Collaboration Center, National Security Agency
- Ja’nelle De Vore, Acting CISO, United States Department of Agriculture
- Sharothi Pikar, Acquisition Executive and Director of Acquisition and Technology Directorate, United States Cyber Command
- Steven Hernandez, CISO, Department of Education, Co-Chair CISO Council
- Dr. William Scherlis, Director, Information Innovation Office (I2O), DARPA
- Contract Security
- Recorded Future
View our 2021 conference agenda and list of distinguished 2021 speakers.
Click here to register for and watch our 2021 event.