Gain cybersecurity knowledge and professional development, as well as up to 6.5 CPE credits by attending this educational event.
For every vendor, service provider or supply-chain partner your company does with, you are potentially introducing risk into your ecosystem. And so as these relationships mature through the third-party lifecycle, it’s important that your business responsibly assesses and minimizes the risk across each stage of the partnership. This eSummit will look at best practices to do exactly that.
On the vendor partner side, this means making sure you’re covered from initial assessment and evaluation to the onboarding process, through your continuous monitoring process all the way to termination of relationship, and everything in between. On the software supply chain and DevSecOps side of things, it means ensuring your relationship remains secure through design, development, distribution, deployment, acquisition, maintenance and destruction.
Topics will include:
- Factoring supply-chain risk into cyber insurance coverage
- Overcoming a third-party security crisis
- Best supply chain security practices for CI/CD pipelines
- Third-party risk assessments as a managed service
- The intersection of CMMC compliance & third-party risk