Gain cybersecurity knowledge and professional development, as well as up to 6.5 CPE credits by attending this educational event.
The identity and access management solutions market has seen a dizzying array of activity over the last year. IAM is hot and adoption rates are soaring. And some companies have truly taken IAM to the next level, excelling at incorporating IAM technologies and policies into their day-to-day workflows, and in some cases experimenting with cutting-edge ID verification and authentication technologies.
This eSummit will look at how today’s leading IAM practitioners are distinguishing themselves, so that those taking more of a wait-and-see approach can learn from their experiences. What are they doing that’s working? And what still needs refinement and improvement? Lessons include:
• Exclusive research from CyberRisk Alliance on the latest IAM trends.
• The latest strategies in identity management, including how to enhance the user experience and reduce customer service cost
• IAM in the workforce, including best practices for role-based access control and how to win employee support of your identity policies.
• Creating a consistent, integrated IAM experience across your extended enterprise, including SaaS applications
• Examining the potential risks surrounding IAM as a premium, paid service.