Gain cybersecurity knowledge and professional development, as well as up to 6.5 CPE credits by attending this educational event.
Arguably no event in recent memory has had a greater impact on how cybersecurity is currently practiced than the rapid adoption of cloud-based services, especially after many corporate workforces went remote in 2020.
These days, everything a business needs is available via the cloud – emails and communication platforms, data storage, application development, productivity and collaboration suites. And it all must be secured. Consequently, security practitioners who are stuck in the past and cannot adapt from more traditional on-premises architectures may very well be left in the dust.
This eSummit will show security professionals how they can evolve with the latest cloud developments so they don’t become an obsolete dinosaur. Lessons include:
• Native data protection in the cloud: A step-by-step journey
• Performing a meaningful and effective cloud audit
• Improving encryption key management to keep up with cloud needs
• How a zero trust approach fits into companies' growing cloud strategies
• Cloud security regulations now and in the near future