Gain cybersecurity knowledge and professional development, as well as up to 6.5 CPE credits by attending this educational event.
Don’t leave your devices to their own devices. After all, cyber adversaries turn any endpoint – phones, computers, virtual machines, embedded devices, servers, printers, POS terminals, etc. – into an entry point into your organization.
This eSummit will examine the ins and outs of endpoint security, from basic protections like firewalls and antivirus to solutions specializing in EDR and asset management. Topics may include:
- The latest exclusive research on endpoint security from the CyberRisk Alliance
- Dangerous device misuse: How to stop the malpractice
- The U.S. Cyber Trust Mark program: Implications for the enterprise
- Secure Enterprise Browsers: Evaluating an emerging cyber solutions category
- XDR as a managed services model
- EDR evasion: A threat analysis of the "Mockingjay" technique