Security leaders face numerous challenges as organizations rapidly adopt and expand services across rapidly growing cloud environments. Equipped with limited visibility, a rapidly evolving threat landscape, and a lack of skilled staff, they are grappling with detecting and responding to threats, misconfigurations, and policy violations across multi-cloud environments, containers, and Kubernetes.
In this session, James Hastings, Sr. Cloud Product Manager at eSentire, will explore security challenges in the cloud and discuss how to overcome them by exploring:
• The top cloud security challenges that security leaders encounter, backed by new research
• The anatomy of an attack in the cloud - learn how attackers exploit vulnerabilities and gain unauthorized access to cloud resources and understand how to detect and respond
• Best practices, recommendations, and solutions for enhancing your cloud security posture with MDR for Cloud, Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), and Workload and Application Protection (CWPP/CNAPP) with 24/7 Response
• Cloud security use cases we are seeing across our global customer base of 2000+ organizations, and what you can learn from them
• What to consider when thinking about 24/7 threat detection and response beyond the cloud and how endpoint, log, network and identity can be leveraged across hybrid and on-prem